Experienced Representation Addressing Legal Issues Of New York Municipalities
At the Fumuso, Kelly, Swart, Farrell, Polin & Christesen LLP, our accomplished attorneys recognize the special challenges facing municipalities in these trying economic times.
Representing Municipalities In A Wide Variety Of Matters
The firm’s municipal practice group provide efficient, insightful legal services to local agencies, boards and governmental clients on both the trial and appellate levels in many wide-ranging claims, including:
- General and professional negligence
- Sexual assault
- Premises and property liability
- Motor vehicle negligence
- Building and premises security issues
- Improper police and ambulance services and behavior
- Illegal employment termination
- Improper discontinuance of governmental benefits
- Claims of county, state and federal constitutional violations
Effective Counsel For Greater New York’s Municipalities Since 1970
Fumuso, Kelly, Swart, Farrell, Polin & Christesen LLP lawyers strive to identify and address relevant issues and assess the potential for client liability. In many instances, their aggressive approach to seeking summary dismissals of actions, on both substantive and procedural grounds during the early stages of litigation, produces favorable outcomes.