- Senior Associate
Ivette Molinares-Emanuel is a Senior Associate attorney at FKSFPC, with over 20 years' experience in the defense of Medical Malpractice matters. Ivette handles all aspects of case management from the inception of a case through trail and post-trial motion practice and appeals. She handles the most complex of medical malpractice litigation in all specialty fields, representing physicians, hospitals, professional entities, nurses, physician assistants, and other health care related professionals. Ivette has successfully resolved matters either through settlement negotiations, mediations, or dispositive motion practice. Her appellate experience includes oral arguments for the appellate division, second department.
Before joining FKSFPC, Ivette was a partner at another leading medical malpractice defense firm. She is licensed to practice law in the State of New York and a former member of the Bar of the State of New Jersey. She is also a member of the Long Island Hispanic Bar Association. Ivette is fluent in Spanish.
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Huntington, New York
- Honors: Best Oral Advocate- Legal Methods
- St. John's University , Jamaica
- B.S. - 1990
- Honors: magna cum laude
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Long Island Hispanic Bar Association , Member, Present
- Vardaro & Associates LLP, Senior Associate , 03/2014 to 04/2022
- Gabriele, Marano, LLP, Partner, 1997 to 2014
Pro Bono Activities
- Island Harvest, 2020 to Present
- The ALS Association