Kathleen A. Miller
Kathleen Miller is an Associate at Fumuso, Kelly, Swart, Farrell, Polin & Christesen LLP. Ms. Miller focuses her representation on the defense of physicians and other medical practitioners including dentists. She also handles cases in the defense of claims against nursing homes and general liablity claims.
Prior to joining FKSFPC, Ms. Miller practiced criminal defense and matrimonial law, where she handled all aspects of cases from inception through trial/settlement.
Ms. Miller graduated from Touro College: Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center cum laude, where she was a recipient of several scholarships fellowships and other academic awards.
Areas Of Practice
- Medical Malpractice
- New York, 2017
- Touro College Jacob D. Fuchsberg Law Center, Central Islip, New York
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: Dean's List
- SUNY, Stonybrook, New York
- M.A. - 2000
- Major: Literature
- Major: Education
Past Employment Positions
- Legal Aid Society, Staff Attorney, 2018 to 2019
- Sterling Analytics, Associate Attorney, 2018
Pro Bono Activities
- Family Law Clinic @ Touro Law Center, 2016
- VITA (Volunteer Income Tax Assistance) Program, 2014