Christine M. Cawley is an associate attorney at FKSFPC with over 14 years of litigation experience.
Ms. Cawley concentrates her practice in the area of complex medical and dental malpractice as well as nursing home litigation. She represents doctors, nurses, hospitals, and nursing homes in all aspects of litigation from inception through/to trial.
Ms. Cawley attended Adelphi University on an academic Scholarship graduating with honors. She received her Juris Doctorate Degree from New York Law School and is admitted to practice law in New York State, as well as in the United States District Court, Eastern District.
Areas Of Practice
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Dental Malpractice
- Nursing Home Litigation
- New York, 2005
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- J.D. - 2004
- Adelphi University
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: With High Honors
- Major: History
Past Employment Positions
- Bower Law, Senior Associate, 2014 to 2019
- Kerley, Walsh, Matera & Cinquemani , Associate, 2006 to 2014
- Delta Delta Delta