Brian T. Reilly
Mr. Reilly concentrates his practice in the area of medical malpractice, defending medical practitioners and facilities. He has practiced in the areas of general tort liability, personal injury litigation and asset recovery representing nursing homes and corporate creditors. Prior to joining FKSFPC as an associate attorney in 2019, Mr. Reilly worked for prominent law firms in New York City and Long Island defending physicians and hospitals in medical malpractice claims.
Mr. Reilly earned his Juris Doctorate from St. John's University School of Law where he received the American Bar Association/Bureau of National Affairs Award for Excellence in the study of labor and employment law. He earned a Bachelor of Science Degree in Management and Communications from Adelphi University. Mr. Reilly is admitted to practice law in New York State and is a member of both the New York State and Suffolk County Bar Associations.
Prior to practicing law, Mr. Reilly was a project Manager for JP Morgan Chase and its predecessor organizations.
Areas Of Practice
- Medical Malpractice Defense
- Dental Malpractice Defense
- Personal Injury Defense
- New York, 2007
- St. John's University School of Law, Brooklyn, New York
- J.D. - 2005
- Honors: American Bar Association/Bureau of National Affairs Award for Excellence
- Adelphi University
- B.S. - 2001
- Major: Management and Communications
Professional Associations and Memberships
- New York State Bar Association, Member
- Nassau County Bar Association, Member
- Suffolk County Bar Association, Member